Alternative Solutions for Remote Agents
Quick to deploy cloud-based solutions
Get a personal price quote.
We are TCN: Your Call Center Software Solution in the Cloud
So that’s who we are. And what do we do? We innovate to provide award-winning solutions and customer service to contact centers, collection agencies, Fortune 500 companies – you name it – through our cutting-edge technology. We provide multi-channel and customizable inbound, outbound and IVR solutions. No matter your company’s size, location, or application, TCN can scale and flex to meet your business needs. Give us a call.
Creating Happy and Effective Agent Connections: Discover the unlimited benefits of a cloud-based solution.
- AIM Media Improves Customer Service and Efficiency With TCN IVR and Agent Gateway – St. George, Utah – Nov 30, 2020, TCN, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based call center technology for enterprises, contact centers, BPOs, and collection agencies worldwide, celebrates the success of serving the AIM Media companies. AIM MEDIA companies include AIM Media Texas, LLC, AIM Media Indiana, LLC, and AIM Media Midwest, LLC. Collectively they publish 28 daily newspapers, several weeklies, and other media-related businesses in four states. The organization has selected TCN to provide Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Agent Gateway solutions to improve customer self-service and call center efficiency. “TCN has gone above and beyond in customizing a widespread… Continue Reading »
- How Technology & Customer Service Play a Part in Holiday Shopping
- Solutions for an Effective Debt Management Collections System
- Call Center Solution Strategies for Success in Today’s World
- Outbound Call Center Services: Helping Home-Based Agents Succeed
- Call Blocking and Labeling: A Breakdown of What Call Centers Need to Know
What Our Clients Are Saying
“With TCN’s Manually Approved Calling our agents are able to have a better context of each approved call, like account number and name.”
| Current TCN Client
What has really helped us is the new TCN interface platform for outbound IVR messaging. With TCN’s outbound ability to utilize customized thresholds for sequential dialing, I get 3 times the link-backs for the same number of accounts. It has made all the difference for us.
We have been impressed with the flexibility of TCN’s Platform 3.0 and its excellent customer service. Since partnering with TCN, it’s become clear that our previous dialing platform was just a shell in comparison to the functionality provided by TCN. The gap is so significant that we’ve seen an 80 percent growth rate in outbound dialing rates.
TCN provides us the absolute best system at the best price. As a small business every dollar counts and I’m glad to say TCN has increased our earnings. We look forward to a lasting relationship for years to come. Thanks TCN!
As a manager in a contact center environment I see so much value in having agents on the phone, who are fully informed, instantly! TCN makes that happen. The time consuming activities such as dialing, looking up accounts, and leaving messages, are all automated. At RSI we strive to be the best and to use the best systems available. TCN is it.
TCN was the very best predictive dialer and blast dialer choice for ERI because of the feature to value ratio. They have exactly what we need at a reasonable price. The true differentiator—TCN’s staff is beyond responsive and helpful, even anticipating our needs as our business has changed and grown. Whether it is presenting enhanced TCN capabilities or supporting us on new regulatory requirements for messages – they take our business very personally.
We’ve been impressed with TCN’s cloud-based call center technology. Utilizing TCN’s hosted solution has enabled us to do what we do best—collect and service debt. Our agents like the system and its ease of use. It has also enhanced the level of service we provide through TCN’s call recording and enhanced BI reporting.
Motivated to switch to a solution with automated payment capabilities, TCN’s installation process couldn’t have been easier. The entire process was completed within one hour. We’ve been so pleased with the level of customer service we’ve experienced so far and we look forward to seeing how TCN will continue to streamline our workflow.
We’ve been impressed with TCN’s VocalVision cloud-based phone service. They have been very willing to customize the solution to meet our employee’s accessibility needs. So, our employees like the system and its ease of use. It has enhanced the level of service we can offer our customers through its call recording and time reporting capabilities. In the future, we plan to use the system to measure and report productivity and utilization metrics, just as we do in our manufacturing environment.