Updates Coming Soon to TCN’s Call Center Software
As part of its continued commitment to our customers and transition to the new ‘Operator App’, TCN makes regular updates and enhancements to help streamline settings and the overall user experience of TCN’s cloud call center software. These improvements are necessary to increase overall software functionality and compatibility.
TCN is happy to announce upcoming changes to the TCN experience. This includes changes to the login process with a new TCN Operator Login and moving the Managing Permission Groups from P3.
New Unified TCN Operator Login
TCN is updating how you log in to TCN services, but you can continue to use your existing username and password. Your credentials will not change.
- February 22, 2021, the new sign-in process will be available for preview and use by clicking “Sign In” at tcn.com.
- March 8, 2021, TCN’s P3 platform (BackOffice & Agent Gateway) will be switching to the new login process, utilizing the improved TCN Operator sign-in.
Key Benefits of these updates:
- Unified logins for P3 and the new Operator Apps
- Future support soon for Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Automated password resets
Watch to learn more on what’s changing with the TCN login process.
Manage Permission Groups are Moving From P3
Watch the video to understand more about where and how these settings will change on January 27.
These changes are expected to be minimal and will not impact other services. For additional information or help understanding how these changes could impact your call center please contact TCN at 866-745-1900 or email your account manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.